Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?)

Hello,

Running Windomws XP Home Edition, how do you save profiles like the days of
old NT? How do I save a user prfile so that all settings can be brought
over to a new computer?

Patrick Whittle Wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Running Windomws XP Home Edition, how do you save profiles like the
> days of
> old NT? How do I save a user prfile so that all settings can be
> brought
> over to a new computer?

I believe you can use the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard in XP.

http://tinyurl.com/2or8z

--
Evolution54