Profile Save

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?)

Hello,

Running Windomws XP Home Edition, how do you save profiles like the days of
old NT? How do I save a user prfile so that all settings can be brought
over to a new computer?
1 answer Last reply
More about profile save

    Patrick Whittle Wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Running Windomws XP Home Edition, how do you save profiles like the
    > days of
    > old NT? How do I save a user prfile so that all settings can be
    > brought
    > over to a new computer?

    I believe you can use the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard in XP.

    http://tinyurl.com/2or8z

    --
    Evolution54

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP