Titan Fenrir 1156 socket out Limited Edition

Funny but it looks an awful lot like my original Thermalright Ultra 120 cpu heatsink - especially with just 4 copper heatpipes.

EDIT - Deleted - my bad - Just got 1366, 1156, Core i7, Core i5, and the future Core i3 all mixed up. I mistakenly thought socket 1156 was associated with Intel Core i5 which are being advertised as mainstream psu's. That's not the case at all. Intel mixed sockets and cpu's which is causing some confusion.

overshocked

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2009

Agreed, but im not suprised. They easily have the best selection of "accessories".

I think xoxide's prices are much better.

Frozen is awesome hands down, they have tons off products that many e-tailors don't have, here is an example :

DIY Antec 300 Window (13.99$+shipping) :

Prepped :

DSC00798-1.jpg

Final Product :

DSC00799-1.jpg

so in the end if you have to pay a bit more do to shipping charges it's still worth it. have not seen anyone that carries such a large selection of window DIY kits.

overshocked

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2009
Not quite sure what you were getting at there, but your post gave me a good idea.

How about drilling holes in the top of the PSU (so i dont hit anything) then flip the PSU over(so the top is laying on the floor of the table).

Then drill holes in the bottom of the benching table to screw it down.

overshocked

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2009
Im also thinking about making a whole system of flat aluminum pieces that sit above the mobo, then drilling holes in the aluminum pieces so that i can mount a fan anywhere i want to.

i.e mount a fan to blow onto the GPU's from above.

Exactly and you can also remove the PSU housing and check that you have enough clearance .... dunno just an idea ;)

overshocked

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2009

Yeah, good idea.
Actually come to think of it, i could just remove the housing then drill the holes then screw the housing back onto the PSU. [:mousemonkey:4]