In case something's wrong with my computer specs below, let me spell it out:

Antec NeoHE 500W PSU

Cooler Master Hyper TX2 cooler

Pentium e2160 @ 3.00 GHz

4 GB DDR2-800 RAM (4 sticks)

HIS Radeon HD 3850 512 MB IceQ3

Seagate 7200.10 250 GB HDD

DFI Blood-Iron P35 Motherboard

NEC MultiSync LCD 2110 (1600x1200) monitor - pixels starting to die off a little bit...
I'm currently having some problems. For some reason, the stupid thing runs really hot, even with the fans on. Problem two (partly because of problem one) my processor doesn't OC very stably. Now i've been running it at these settings with games just fine, and a significant fps boost versus stock speed, but it can't survive Prime95. I heard somewhere that an insufficient PSU might create problems. I was also wondering whether upgrading my processor would yield a significant performance boost (I was thinking to an E7*** series.) I've been trying to sell my graphics card on craigslist, but for some reason whenever I try to respond to people's emails about their interest they never respond back. I've tried to sell it three times, have had 6 people contact me, and after my reply none have said anything. I can live without a new graphics card. It's just that one of the standoffs for the DVI connector broke off. So, since its price is dropping every day, I want to try and sell it while I can still get the best price.

So, what do you think?

Yeah if you can't run Prime95 then either your CPU or your RAM is overclocked too high to be stable. If it was your PSU you would probably notice notice artifacts while gaming or something, since it would be your vid card to suffer before your CPU, normally. Your case just might have poor ventilation. Since you're going to overclock the crap out of it anyway get any wolfdale CPU such as the Pentium E5200. Since that CPU has a 12.5 multiplier you will have an easier time overclocking it since you won't have to hit those really high FSB speeds. :eek: