Firmware update problem.

sub mesa

Distinguished
Your URL does not work because its shortened (...) and you copied only the visible part not the real URL.

Also you have to explain in more detail your situation. There is virtually no data in your post to base a reply on.

sub mesa

Distinguished
That URL seems better, but it still gives me an error: Product ID does not exist.

I assume you're talking about some 2,5" / 3,5" PATA/SATA enclosure which connects via USB or eSATA to your PC? You updated the firmware of this enclosure (not the HDD) and now it does not detect your drive?

sub mesa

Distinguished
It says its RAID-enabled and provides capability to connect up to 2 drives; so its not a normal exclosure. I figure there's something with the RAID; check your manual how to create or disable RAID; i don't know how it works but it should be pretty simple. Please note that if you still have data on your drive you should immediately backup that first by connecting it directly to your computer. Your RAID enclosure may wipe/overwrite the disk contents otherwise.

ingeborgdot

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2007
But I am not using it as a raid. I never was going to use it as a raid. It has other features and I was going to use it as JBOD which did not require me to do anything. I have looked at all the buttons that are on this thing and nothing is helping.