Sure As Hell Better Get Combat Upgrade Out

Because honestly, everyone is jymping ship to other new games, I, a 2 year
Vet, am even getting Hella bored... Space just isnt any fun and the ground
grind is getting OLD as hell. So in closing :p, I'm just trying to say they
really need to change some things... or they'll be loosing many more players
in mass exodus fashion

2 year vet of a game not live for 2 years? Nice! Time travel powers? =)

Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
protective species list,
not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
David Duchovny

"Dan Kelleher" <bigfluffyredkid@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Because honestly, everyone is jymping ship to other new games, I, a 2 year
> Vet, am even getting Hella bored... Space just isnt any fun and the ground
> grind is getting OLD as hell. So in closing :p, I'm just trying to say
they
> really need to change some things... or they'll be loosing many more
players
> in mass exodus fashion

Well, You know what I mean, Longer than one year put it that way... and 1
and a half sounds like I'm 12 again Heh

maybe you should pick up some skills that keep you busy.
there are outside pay web sites that pay for knowledge of resources and
creature resources for all the planets.
I read these post of people being board but i cant figure out how. I have 2
characters one a master doctor and master artisan. the other my hunter. and
i keep both pretty busy. you should get a plan.

"Dan Kelleher" <bigfluffyredkid@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Because honestly, everyone is jymping ship to other new games, I, a 2 year
> Vet, am even getting Hella bored... Space just isnt any fun and the ground
> grind is getting OLD as hell. So in closing :p, I'm just trying to say
> they really need to change some things... or they'll be loosing many more
> players in mass exodus fashion

ringo

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2004

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:12:50 GMT, "Atomic Punk" <ggarza@woh.rr.com>
wrote:

>maybe you should pick up some skills that keep you busy.
>there are outside pay web sites that pay for knowledge of resources and
>creature resources for all the planets.
> I read these post of people being board but i cant figure out how. I have 2
>characters one a master doctor and master artisan. the other my hunter. and
>i keep both pretty busy. you should get a plan.
>

>"Dan Kelleher" <bigfluffyredkid@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>> Because honestly, everyone is jymping ship to other new games, I, a 2 year
>> Vet, am even getting Hella bored... Space just isnt any fun and the ground
>> grind is getting OLD as hell. So in closing :p, I'm just trying to say
>> they really need to change some things... or they'll be loosing many more
>> players in mass exodus fashion

Keeping "busy" in SWG is not difficult. There is a lot to "do" in the
game no doubt. Most players however do not find these repetive tasks
"fun" after a few weeks. No one can contend truthfully that SWG is
over run with content. The only saving grace could have been PvP with
the players providing the missing content but since SoE has not to
date repaired the combat system even that is failed. Look at how you
get to be an MD. Hours of grinding at a crafting station, now why was
that a good idea? No the game is very low on fun factor but very high
on the busy work.

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:04:02 -0500, "Dan Kelleher"
<bigfluffyredkid@adelphia.net> wrote:

>Because honestly, everyone is jymping ship to other new games, I, a 2 year
>Vet, am even getting Hella bored... Space just isnt any fun and the ground
>grind is getting OLD as hell. So in closing :p, I'm just trying to say they
>really need to change some things... or they'll be loosing many more players
>in mass exodus fashion

I tried my first few hours of EQ2 today, the game being credited for
much of the SWG Exodus.....

So my first impression of the NEW AND IMPROVED EQ? Where's the beef?
What's the difference???? I haven't tried the crafting yet but so far
no change that I can see.

Give these new offerings a couple of weeks to totally piss all the
powergamers off and a bunch of them will come back.

beast

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2002

"Strontium" <abuse@your.isp.com> wrote in message news:<41ab1f9a$0$1687$9a6e19ea@news.newshosting.com>...
> All of the people that are jumping ship are the ones I'd like to see go,
> anyway. Most of them seem, to me, to be temploiters and children that just
> want to 'win' and 'pwn' and be 'uber'. To those that aren't, I apologize.
> To those that are, 'see ya!'.
>

> -
> Dan Kelleher stood up at show-n-tell, in
> 6qWdnbVIsIQIoDjcRVn-og@adelphia.com, and said:
>
> > Because honestly, everyone is jymping ship to other new games, I, a 2
> > year Vet, am even getting Hella bored... Space just isnt any fun and
> > the ground grind is getting OLD as hell. So in closing :p, I'm just
> > trying to say they really need to change some things... or they'll be
> > loosing many more players in mass exodus fashion

Well, i'll be honest, I am a casual gamer in SWG and have found that
there are so many things that I have not completed in the game and
find that I still have new things to do. and way too much to do at any
given time, but I will agree the crafting grind is the worst part of
the whole game. C'est la vie...

ringo

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2004

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 20:58:57 -0500, Skinner1@hotmail.com wrote:

>On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:04:02 -0500, "Dan Kelleher"
><bigfluffyredkid@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>>Because honestly, everyone is jymping ship to other new games, I, a 2 year
>>Vet, am even getting Hella bored... Space just isnt any fun and the ground
>>grind is getting OLD as hell. So in closing :p, I'm just trying to say they
>>really need to change some things... or they'll be loosing many more players
>>in mass exodus fashion
>>

>I tried my first few hours of EQ2 today, the game being credited for
>much of the SWG Exodus.....
>
>So my first impression of the NEW AND IMPROVED EQ? Where's the beef?
>What's the difference???? I haven't tried the crafting yet but so far
>no change that I can see.
>
>Give these new offerings a couple of weeks to totally piss all the
>powergamers off and a bunch of them will come back.

Err why would another Sony game be any different?
And one cant say SWG is any better than even EQ2, which I gave up
after a few day it just wasnt connecting. Besides it was feeling all
too much like SWG. I left SWG because it was boring me to tears and if
I saw another crafting station I was gonna explode. SWGs only
salvation is in PvP but frankly WoW and guildwars has em beat already.