making google default search engine

hi,
anybody knows how to make google default search engine. any suggetions would
be most appreciated.

Oh, lets make this painless for the OP ... "or", open your browser, type in
the blank window www.google.com , then click on the menu up top "TOOLS"

--
" The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and
expecting a different result each time"

"or" <oeivinr@online.no> wrote in message
> hi,
> anybody knows how to make google default search engine. any suggetions
> would be most appreciated.

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

Click start---search---change preferences---cgange internet search
behavior---select google (Highlite) click OK.
"or" <oeivinr@online.no> wrote in message
> hi,
> anybody knows how to make google default search engine. any suggetions
> would be most appreciated.

OP wants to search from the address bar (? search-term). Another way is
bring up the search pane and go to "change preferences/change internet
search behavior".

Has anyone noticed that even after changing to Google IE goes by way of
auto.search.msn.com. Why?

"Pentium" <pent@anycomp.info> wrote in message
> Oh, lets make this painless for the OP ... "or", open your browser, type
> in the blank window www.google.com , then click on the menu up top "TOOLS"
> >INTERNET OPTIONS>GENERAL "home page" > "USE CURRENT DONE!
>
> --
> " The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again
> and expecting a different result each time"
> - Albert Einstein
>
> "or" <oeivinr@online.no> wrote in message
>> hi,
>> anybody knows how to make google default search engine. any suggetions
>> would be most appreciated.

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

That is not what the OP wants to do in my opinion. If he has a fixed site
for his browser it will be changed..