I'm a Shipwright and was wondering if an Equipment Factory can make
Starship Components?

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

only like the upgrades not the actualy components

"Tarkus" <tarkus@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I'm a Shipwright and was wondering if an Equipment Factory can make
> Starship Components?

How about Missles?

>only like the upgrades not the actualy components
>

>"Tarkus" <tarkus@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> I'm a Shipwright and was wondering if an Equipment Factory can make
>> Starship Components?

huh? not the actual component just the upgrade. whats that mean?

as for missile yes. i just made novice and made 4 crates of 25 mark 1
missiles. not really going for ships and such mostly weapons.