Equipment Factory Question

I'm a Shipwright and was wondering if an Equipment Factory can make
Starship Components?
3 answers Last reply
More about equipment factory question
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    only like the upgrades not the actualy components

    "Tarkus" <tarkus@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I'm a Shipwright and was wondering if an Equipment Factory can make
    > Starship Components?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    How about Missles?

    >only like the upgrades not the actualy components
    >

    >"Tarkus" <tarkus@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> I'm a Shipwright and was wondering if an Equipment Factory can make
    >> Starship Components?

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    huh? not the actual component just the upgrade. whats that mean?

    as for missile yes. i just made novice and made 4 crates of 25 mark 1
    missiles. not really going for ships and such mostly weapons.

    > How about Missles?
    >
    >>only like the upgrades not the actualy components
    >>

    >>"Tarkus" <tarkus@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>> I'm a Shipwright and was wondering if an Equipment Factory can make
    >>> Starship Components?

Games Components Video Games