Equipment Factory Question

Last response: in Video Games
November 28, 2004 3:56:53 AM

I'm a Shipwright and was wondering if an Equipment Factory can make
Starship Components?
November 28, 2004 4:04:36 AM

only like the upgrades not the actualy components

"Tarkus" <tarkus@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I'm a Shipwright and was wondering if an Equipment Factory can make
> Starship Components?
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 1:55:39 PM

How about Missles?

>only like the upgrades not the actualy components
>

>"Tarkus" <tarkus@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> I'm a Shipwright and was wondering if an Equipment Factory can make
>> Starship Components?

Anonymous
November 30, 2004 5:03:31 AM

huh? not the actual component just the upgrade. whats that mean?

as for missile yes. i just made novice and made 4 crates of 25 mark 1
missiles. not really going for ships and such mostly weapons.

!