Your question

Svchost exe mdmp appcompat txt

Tags:
  • Svchost.Exe
  • Hard Drives
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
February 15, 2011 6:19:26 PM

Hello, I have the same svchost.exe.mdmp error and appcompat.txt error as is in a previous question of yours. I have run a multitude of malware programs to no avail. I have used Piriform, malwarebytes, and so many others. I have no sound. I am a college professor and need the files on my hard drive. I keep getting a windows32 error every time I boot up--it says the above are the cause. I tried to use your FIX solution, but can't get into it. Thank you for anything you can do!!

More about : svchost exe mdmp appcompat txt

February 17, 2011 4:56:19 AM

did you made a virus scan in safe mode something corrupting win 32
m
l
February 17, 2011 6:05:07 AM

jeanB said:
Hello, I have the same svchost.exe.mdmp error and appcompat.txt error as is in a previous question of yours. I have run a multitude of malware programs to no avail. I have used Piriform, malwarebytes, and so many others. I have no sound. I am a college professor and need the files on my hard drive. I keep getting a windows32 error every time I boot up--it says the above are the cause. I tried to use your FIX solution, but can't get into it. Thank you for anything you can do!!

So the system finally boots up properly after showing an error message? That must be so if you have no sound so what is stopping you finding your files?
m
l
!