Which Speakers (2.1)?

kdo2milger

Distinguished
May 26, 2002
I need a good set of speakers (2.1) to complete my diy system, any comments or suggestions from the forum fixtures would be appreciated... I've got my eye on a set of Cambridge Soundworks SW320's...Good, Bad, Maybe, Maybe not...

<font color=red><b>Wealllovedisassemblingthingstoseehowitworks,butwhowantstoputitbacktogetheragain?

kdo2milger

Distinguished
May 26, 2002
Ya, look good, and the reviews that I read seem to favor them very well. I was in MediaMarkt the other day and saw these (SW320's) and said what the heck, push the little red sound test button, and BAM I could'nt believe all that sound was coming from those little speakers. I mean it was crisp, bassy, and loud, the sound was filling up that whole end of the store. MediaMarkt is the equivalent of a Circuit City or BestBuy here in Germany. So I had to get a set, not a bad price 44 euros, would have paid about 10 bucks more to get em from newegg or ya know some place online, after S+H and all...

Only drawback is I'll have to stop in RadioShack when I get back next year and pick up a 110v power adapter, so there goes that 10 bucks I thought I saved=)

<font color=red><b>Wealllovedisassemblingthingstoseehowitworks,butwhowantstoputitbacktogetheragain?

TRENDING THREADS