Sign in with
Your question

How to take pics with my webcam in windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
December 10, 2009 12:02:25 PM

I would like to use my web-cam to take pictures . What program
do I need to do this? I use Windows 7 Ultimate Edition,
Can I see The webcam Icon in My Computer as It comes in Win XP Thanks for any help.

More about : pics webcam windows

a c 215 $ Windows 7
December 10, 2009 12:09:50 PM

You should have received a disk containing the driver for your webcam. That disk should also contain a program that allows you to use all the webcam's features. If the included software does not support Windows 7, check the webcam manufacturer's website for an updated version.
m
l
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
December 29, 2009 12:04:24 PM

same prob with mine its not like xp my computer click on cam and take pic u can use cameroid www.cameroid.com
m
l
Related resources
January 20, 2010 3:31:56 PM

i need help using my web-cam to take picture formatch maker.com a upload my photo in
m
l
January 20, 2010 6:59:54 PM

You has to wait the manufacture have got a update for Win7 ; Check Theirs websites for more info
m
l
November 19, 2012 12:29:06 PM

This is easily done if you use a 3rd party products like the post above suggests. There are also other products like Unitwain, this is their page: http://www.terminalworks.com/unitwain

If I got it all right, this product acts as a universal driver with a user interface included. It can be used with virtually any web cam available today, whether it supports twain drivers or not.
m
l
!