What doo I do with this strange ore I am getting from the Siths?

Polar bear liver is poisonous to humans due to its
lethal levels of vitamin A.

Just thought you should know.

Latex wrote:
> What doo I do with this strange ore I am getting from the Siths?

> Polar bear liver is poisonous to humans due to its
> lethal levels of vitamin A.
>
> Just thought you should know.
Give it to a crafter doing the crafter Force quests. They use it :)

"Dis Aeti" <dis@star-wars.net> wrote in message
> Latex wrote:
> > What doo I do with this strange ore I am getting from the Siths?
> >
> Give it to a crafter doing the crafter Force quests. They use it :)

More precisely, they _will_ be using it for the crafter quests when the
village is again in Phase 2 and 3.