new farcry 2 trailer looks amazing

G

i doubt it will be beat the current cards... I mean it looks worse than crysis... and therefore... unless its even more poorly coded/optimized than crysis... it will most certainly have better performance

billin30

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2008
Low settings, no AA and a low resolution in that video make it kinda hard to pass judgment either way. I am sure it will be an amazing looking game as most new FPS games are anyway.

Seems like that not even the point anymore. How GOOD is the game to play. It can look cool as hell, but have crappy gameplay and no story.

From what I have seen and heard, it should be a good game with a non linear type story.

I could be wrong though

SpinachEater

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007

Yeah. You can't make any call on the graphics by seeing a video that is 2 inches big. I saw the commercial for it on comedy central and it looked pretty good given, they probably doctored it up a bit. The vegitation and sky/fog effects scream Crysis. http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/21605

G

ok i don't judge it off of a poor quality video

look at screen shots... I believe crysis has better detail... and particle effects...

although theres nothing about gameplay... I never said anything about gameplay....

rangers

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2007
ok i don't judge it off of a poor quality video

look at screen shots... I believe crysis has better detail... and particle effects...

although theres nothing about gameplay... I never said anything about gameplay....

talking about looking good not game play, no ones said anything about game play

jaragon13

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
IMO,Crysis did NOT look good.

It might of looked somewhat realistic,yes,but it did NOT look good.

I'm pretty sure many people can agree with me on that.

Annisman

Distinguished
May 5, 2007

??? Since when does Realistic not = good? Isn't the goal of new graphics to get as realistic as possible? Therefore realistic=good.

Youre wrong anyways, it looked realistic and amazing.

lucuis

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2008

That reminds me when one of my friends told me he thought Halo 3 looked more realistic then Crysis. I wasn't sure how to respond other then to shake my head in disbelief. Or was it disappointment.

TRENDING THREADS