The Warren: finding the escapee

Can anyone tell me if the escapee, who gives
access to the Warren facility, is still around? I
assume he is only there for a limited amount of
time since the inclusion of the Village of Aurillia.

When can I find him? Do I need to look and
look until I finally get lucky? I searched for over
two hours today about 200-300m around the
Warren and found nothing!

DK

Sartori

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2003

"Dave King" <dking21@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me if the escapee, who gives
> access to the Warren facility, is still around? I
> assume he is only there for a limited amount of
> time since the inclusion of the Village of Aurillia.
>
> When can I find him? Do I need to look and
> look until I finally get lucky? I searched for over
> two hours today about 200-300m around the
> Warren and found nothing!
>
> DK

Try logging out and come back after a few minutes. Be sure you have your
overhead map up and zoomed out and look for a solitairy white triangle.
Good luck :)

--
Maestro Sartori (Tarquinas)
Staff Sergeant (I), Imperial Inquisition 3332

Zacharias (Tarquinas)
Lance Corporal (I), Smuggler's Alliance 1111
Smuggler 0400 and Pistoleer 0101

Varga Decker (Scylla)
Private (I), Storm Squadron 1100
Novice Bounty Hunter

most times hes about 150 south east of the warren just drive SLOWLY so he
has time to load in and you dont miss him, or worst case shout and see if
someone can steer you closer to where hes at

"Sartori" <charlesbevels@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> Try logging out and come back after a few minutes.

What a dumb piece of advice.

Typically you want to be buffed when hitting the Warren. Why on heck would
he want to zone out and lose potential fresh buffs?

Let me guess, are you a Doctor?

"Bob Perez" <myfirstname@thecomdomaincalledSHADOWPIKE> wrote in message

> "Sartori" <charlesbevels@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Try logging out and come back after a few minutes.
>
> What a dumb piece of advice.
>
> Typically you want to be buffed when hitting the Warren. Why on heck
> would he want to zone out and lose potential fresh buffs?
>
> Let me guess, are you a Doctor?

I have never lost a buff when I have gone LD or loged out. Yes I loose the
nice icons that tell me I have a buff and for how long, but if I look at by
char stats I am still buffed

You dont need a buff to go round the warren

Sartori

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2003

"Bob Perez" <myfirstname@thecomdomaincalledSHADOWPIKE> wrote in message

> "Sartori" <charlesbevels@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> >
> > Try logging out and come back after a few minutes.
>
> What a dumb piece of advice.
>
> Typically you want to be buffed when hitting the Warren. Why on heck
would
> he want to zone out and lose potential fresh buffs?
>
> Let me guess, are you a Doctor?

I have never ever lost buffs by logging out, even for 5 minutes. I suppose
you have to actually see the buff icons to know you're buffed, eh?

Besides, once you get the passkey, you can wait for days before attempting
the warren. You didn't think of that did ya? Some people live inside a
little box I suppose.