JTL, Ship Weapon Question

Last response: in Video Games
December 5, 2004 9:35:55 AM

Just bought a Cannon for my new ship.

When I select manage and load the cannon it works fine.

However, when I fly into space and press the left mouse button to shoot,
nothing happens....

What am I doin wrong?
December 5, 2004 1:54:49 PM

did u remember to put in a capacitor?

"Reg LeCrisp" <x@x.com> wrote in message
news:p dydnXgpFv4UnS7cRVn-gg@comcast.com...
> Just bought a Cannon for my new ship.
>
> When I select manage and load the cannon it works fine.
>
> However, when I fly into space and press the left mouse button to shoot,
> nothing happens....
>
> What am I doin wrong?

Anonymous
December 6, 2004 12:42:21 PM

> Just bought a Cannon for my new ship.
>
> When I select manage and load the cannon it works fine.
>
> However, when I fly into space and press the left mouse button to shoot,
> nothing happens....
>
> What am I doin wrong?

No capacitor?
Not enough reactor energy to power it?
Installed it in a turret mount?
Left mouse button not assigned to fire the weapon?

Christian Seitz
!