JTL, Ship Weapon Question

Just bought a Cannon for my new ship.

When I select manage and load the cannon it works fine.

However, when I fly into space and press the left mouse button to shoot,
nothing happens....

What am I doin wrong?
2 answers Last reply
More about ship weapon question
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    did u remember to put in a capacitor?

    "Reg LeCrisp" <x@x.com> wrote in message
    > Just bought a Cannon for my new ship.
    >
    > When I select manage and load the cannon it works fine.
    >
    > However, when I fly into space and press the left mouse button to shoot,
    > nothing happens....
    >
    > What am I doin wrong?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    > Just bought a Cannon for my new ship.
    >
    > When I select manage and load the cannon it works fine.
    >
    > However, when I fly into space and press the left mouse button to shoot,
    > nothing happens....
    >
    > What am I doin wrong?

    No capacitor?
    Not enough reactor energy to power it?
    Installed it in a turret mount?
    Left mouse button not assigned to fire the weapon?

    Christian Seitz

Mice Games Video Games