What is going on with servers lately?
Few days ago there was very long time of loding.
Today all servers goes down.
Since 1 hour it is no way to play :(.
Every server is loading, but it cant finish loading.

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

go read the forums more info availble thier usaully

"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
> go read the forums more info availble thier usaully

The forums are down too...

Xizor

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Forums were working fine for me when the servers were down

"Xizor" <dannyf_82NO@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> "jp81" <jp81@wp.pl> wrote in message
>> > What is going on with servers lately?
>> > Few days ago there was very long time of loding.
>> > Today all servers goes down.
>> > Since 1 hour it is no way to play :(.
>> > Every server is loading, but it cant finish loading.
>
> "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
>> go read the forums more info availble thier usaully
>
> The forums are down too...
>
> Xizor

TRENDING THREADS