Sign in with
Your question

help me sell my computer!

Last response: in Systems
September 17, 2008 8:04:55 PM

hey all! I am currently selling my pc. I want to know if u guys have any tips or anything for selling and or advertisements!? thanks heres the link, oh and it actually is 2000 obo
http://springfield.craigslist.org/sys/843545721.html

More about : sell computer

a b B Homebuilt system
September 17, 2008 8:24:30 PM

Yeah I'll give you some advice. Upload a picture of it, don't accept checks, and don't agree to meet anyone in a poorly lit area ^_^. Also you may not want to put that your having financial problems. If they feel you are desperate they will offer you as little as possible and probably end up wasting your time.
September 17, 2008 8:44:21 PM

Too many exclamation points IMO
Related resources
a c 103 B Homebuilt system
September 18, 2008 2:08:00 AM

No buyer in this Forum for that price. Usually used hardware gets a price reduction from new but then again there is always idiots out there.
a b B Homebuilt system
September 18, 2008 3:15:35 AM

Also, don't mention it had a virus. If you got rid of it, no harm no foul, don't want to make someone think that it's a possible dud. Also, agreed, the system is nice but it is used. If you were selling it as a new system, folks might be willing to pay more. But maybe someone will decide they like it...
September 18, 2008 8:58:04 PM

okay i fixed alot of things u guys suggested. And lowered the price on it. Hopefully it will sell
!