Not an Ad- Moto 635 Megapixel Phone available

Last response: in Network Providers
February 6, 2005 2:46:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

For anyone who wants to purcahe or look at the new Motorola V635 flip
phone here it is:

http://www.no-air-time.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Scree...
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 12:58:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

In article <kvsc019gsusm77ua3qjbj7j9r0l3mt2ca3@4ax.com>,
Henry Biggins <henryb@yahoo.com> wrote:

> For anyone who wants to purcahe or look at the new Motorola V635 flip
> phone here it is:

$650

No thanks.

I'll wait till a year from now when it's free.
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 11:49:37 AM

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 11:46:50 -0800, Henry Biggins <henryb@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>For anyone who wants to purcahe or look at the new Motorola V635 flip
>phone here it is:

Umm.. how is this not an ad?
February 7, 2005 2:36:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:48:20 GMT, Jack Zwick <jzwick3@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>In article <p25e01tbk89dav6g7d8krpjf1a4ceq4rg5@4ax.com>,
> Hardpan <hardpan@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 21:58:09 GMT, Jack Zwick <jzwick3@mindspring.com>
>> wrote:

>> >$650
>> >

>> >No thanks.
>> >
>> >I'll wait till a year from now when it's free.
>>
>> Dream on, pal.
>>
>> Even V600's are still priced at 150.00 USD or better and they don't
>> even have EDGE or a Megapixel flash camera
>
>NOPE, from time to time over the last 6 months the v600 has been FREE.

Name the carrier.

Its isnt Cingular, that much I know.
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 1:00:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

In article <sogf01pscerrcm980724964q64h639jj1m@4ax.com>,
Hardpan <hardpan@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:48:20 GMT, Jack Zwick <jzwick3@mindspring.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <p25e01tbk89dav6g7d8krpjf1a4ceq4rg5@4ax.com>,
> > Hardpan <hardpan@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Dream on, pal.
> >>
> >> Even V600's are still priced at 150.00 USD or better and they don't
> >> even have EDGE or a Megapixel flash camera
> >
> >NOPE, from time to time over the last 6 months the v600 has been FREE.
>
> Name the carrier.
>
> Its isnt Cingular, that much I know.

Yup, but not regularly, and more often from third parties.
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 2:01:36 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

I said name the carrier, and this is what I get:

"Yup, but not regularly, and more often from third parties."

Cingular had big issues with the V600 and dropped it last Sept or
October for the V551.

And why would a "third party" give you a free V600 ?

There has to be a catch here.
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 3:23:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

In article <rjog011ckmsi6si4irtsh485ftprg8n9pm@4ax.com>,
Hardpan <hardpan@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Cingular had big issues with the V600 and dropped it last Sept or
> October for the V551.

or maybe it was dropped because they can get the v551 cheaper?

The v600 is still being sold by the millions worldwide, occasionally or
free after rebates
!