drew

Is it best to stay with the starter ship untill you can get the B-Wing?..
right now all I can get the the Y and I do not care to much for it.

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

"Drew" <drew@.nospam.drewclayton.com> wrote in message
> Is it best to stay with the starter ship untill you can get the B-Wing?..
> right now all I can get the the Y and I do not care to much for it.

The B Wing is a master level ship..... To use a z95 (12k mass max and less)
all the way to master would be...well...tough.

Unless you mean the X Wing, which you can get at 3222 pilot. Even then,
flying in a z95 all the way to 3222 would be tough. Hope you have a lot of
pilot buddies to protect your arse. :)

I fly my Y wing and I actually like it. You just have to slow down for
turns. 50% - 60% throttle, start the turn, then hit the boosters for the
extra speed while the throttle maxes out. Almost makes it feel like I'm
driving a stick shift truck, lol. And you don't have to worry about mass,
which is always a problem for Imperials. My main character is stuck at 3332
Imperial because of the mass limitations on the Interceptor. The Bomber is
ten times worse than the Y Wing.

Chuck wrote:
> "Drew" <drew@.nospam.drewclayton.com> wrote in message
>
>>Is it best to stay with the starter ship untill you can get the B-Wing?..
>>right now all I can get the the Y and I do not care to much for it.
>>

> The B Wing is a master level ship..... To use a z95 (12k mass max and less)
> all the way to master would be...well...tough.
>
> Unless you mean the X Wing, which you can get at 3222 pilot. Even then,
> flying in a z95 all the way to 3222 would be tough. Hope you have a lot of
> pilot buddies to protect your arse. :)
>
> I fly my Y wing and I actually like it. You just have to slow down for
> turns. 50% - 60% throttle, start the turn, then hit the boosters for the
> extra speed while the throttle maxes out. Almost makes it feel like I'm
> driving a stick shift truck, lol. And you don't have to worry about mass,
> which is always a problem for Imperials. My main character is stuck at 3332
> Imperial because of the mass limitations on the Interceptor. The Bomber is
> ten times worse than the Y Wing.

Ah yes, Imperial, where out massive TIE Advances is the same mass as
an A-Wing. *sigh*. On the other hand, we have the Opressor, which makes
up for that. (Combat cruising speed of 600 and top speed of 1050).

The Imperials have something called Bomber Strike. This is the single
most powerful ability in the Imperial arsenal.

Myself, I solod through Imperial Inqusition.

CH