HIS hd4670 AGP

coalhills

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
Well after spending 5 days getting this whole box strait,( drivers, bio's updates, patches, hot fixes,etc) I finally have this card running smooth with no overclock at all on an Asrock -4coredal sata2 r2.0 motherboard wih 2 gigs ddr2 800mhz ram set to 667 and a pentium dualcore 5200 wolfdale. I've played Crysis at all high settings at 1440x900 and Fear2 / similar settings for hours with no crash during game play. I was having some INTERUPT issues untill I finally installed the new drivers from HIS. I had to change the name of the install folder to something shorter than was provided by HIS. I kept getting a error that said the characters of the install folder exceeded limits. So I said what the hell and changed it to "yomama" out of frustration and it installed- go figure. Now it's seems to be punishing my 9800gt pcie card on my other system. I was assuming I would have to overclock this card but It seems to be.. THE LAST KING OF THE OLD AGP GUARD!

coalhills

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
But If anyone has had success OCing this thing I would be interesed for the future. I figure this thing should last a while if I can do it. It's a bit of an obscure card, being a brand new AGP and all but someone should be able to get into it soon enough.

G

Is this faster and as stable on old systems as the Raddy 3850 agp? I thought that was meant to be the last of the top AGP cards.

TRENDING THREADS