Sign in with
Your question

New

Last response: in Storage
February 21, 2010 7:18:13 AM

Hello, my external Usb Seagate HDD is not being shown in My computer,and I cannot acess the files on it, but it is shown in Device Manager as 'not enabled'. When. I click the "Enable' tab nothing happens and the problem remains.I am using Windows 7 Ultimate. and Windows Vista HB. there is no problem in Vista, I get this problem only when I use Windows 7. Please suggest a fix . Thank you.

More about : question

February 21, 2010 10:46:05 AM

it is working fine on vista, Then it may be a bug in win 7!
m
l
February 22, 2010 10:28:11 AM

flotsam22 said:
Hello, my external Usb Seagate HDD is not being shown in My computer,and I cannot acess the files on it, but it is shown in Device Manager as 'not enabled'. When. I click the "Enable' tab nothing happens and the problem remains.I am using Windows 7 Ultimate. and Windows Vista HB. there is no problem in Vista, I get this problem only when I use Windows 7. Please suggest a fix . Thank you.

Hello friends, your'e great, I got my problem resolved today,just wanted to say thanks to all you wonderful people and the site Toms H.com.just for help to others I used Testdisk 6.11.3 .as suggested on the forum and after a reboot things were A1 again.Thanks a million. :bounce:  :bounce: 
m
l
!