Private Server

Im trying to figure out if they are any private star wars galaxies severs. I
may have the ability to create one however I would like to know if any are
out there first. Im tired of playing on these "live" servers they are no fun
and I have really gotten tired of how they run them and Im thinking of
quiting and I defenitly will if I can find private server. So please Post
any information on them or email them to me at edisthedragons@hotmail.com.
Also I heard of emulators that run like the game I will also happly take
information on those.

Servers are run by SOE only.

"Andrew Matthews" <edisthedragons@cox.net> wrote in message
> Im trying to figure out if they are any private star wars galaxies severs.
> may have the ability to create one however I would like to know if any are
> out there first. Im tired of playing on these "live" servers they are no
> fun
> and I have really gotten tired of how they run them and Im thinking of
> quiting and I defenitly will if I can find private server. So please Post
> any information on them or email them to me at edisthedragons@hotmail.com.
> Also I heard of emulators that run like the game I will also happly take
> information on those.

Well I have the ablility to run the server someone else out there must be
able to do such a thing.

> Well I have the ablility to run the server someone else out there must be
> able to do such a thing.

Thats going to be great fun , just you and some mates running around on a
empty plannet, no doc buffs, no armour, nothing to kill
> "Andrew Matthews" <edisthedragons@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Im trying to figure out if they are any private star wars galaxies
>> severs.
>> may have the ability to create one however I would like to know if any
>> are
>> out there first. Im tired of playing on these "live" servers they are no
> fun
>> and I have really gotten tired of how they run them and Im thinking of
>> quiting and I defenitly will if I can find private server. So please
>> Post
>> any information on them or email them to me at
>> edisthedragons@hotmail.com.
>> Also I heard of emulators that run like the game I will also happly take
>> information on those.

Actually I have all the admisttatrion programs. I have the ability to add in
better blue frogs and get whatever u want quickly. I have thought it out
well it would work nicly but im having some problems keeping it secure.

"David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message

> "Andrew Matthews" <edisthedragons@cox.net> wrote in message
> > Well I have the ablility to run the server someone else out there must
be
> > able to do such a thing.
>

> Thats going to be great fun , just you and some mates running around on a
> empty plannet, no doc buffs, no armour, nothing to kill
> > "Andrew Matthews" <edisthedragons@cox.net> wrote in message
> >> Im trying to figure out if they are any private star wars galaxies
> >> severs.
> >> may have the ability to create one however I would like to know if any
> >> are
> >> out there first. Im tired of playing on these "live" servers they are
no
> > fun
> >> and I have really gotten tired of how they run them and Im thinking of
> >> quiting and I defenitly will if I can find private server. So please
> >> Post
> >> any information on them or email them to me at
> >> edisthedragons@hotmail.com.
> >> Also I heard of emulators that run like the game I will also happly
take
> >> information on those.

Reply to message from "Andrew Matthews" <edisthedragons@cox.net> (Mon, 03
Jan 2005 06:48:12) about "Re: Private Server":

AM> Actually I have all the admisttatrion programs. I have the ability to
AM> add in

Hmmm...Mind sharing these programs? I have enough resources to eventually
run such a private server. And btw this would be awesome just to use them
for testing reasons.

AM> better blue frogs and get whatever u want quickly. I have thought it
AM> out well it would work nicly but im having some problems keeping it
AM> secure.

AM> "David Cherry" <david. cherry@empyrion> wrote in message news:
AM> 41d8086e$0$41066$ed2e19e4@ptn- nntp-reader04.plus.net...

>> "Andrew Matthews"
>> <edisthedragons@cox.net> wrote in message news:WZLBd.68279$QR1.
>> 42115@fed1read04...
>>> Well I have the ablility to run the server someone else out there must
AM> be
>>> able to do such a thing.

>> Thats going to be great fun , just you and some mates running around on
>> a empty plannet, no doc buffs, no armour, nothing to kill
>>> "Andrew Matthews" <edisthedragons@cox.net> wrote in message news:
>>> MGtBd.67901$QR1.
>>> 45285@fed1read04...
AM> no
>>> fun
AM> take

Bye
Dirk Pfeiffer <dirk@dbx501.de> Mon, 03 Jan 2005 18:18:42 +0200

whoa, would love to know about this as well. would like to test it out on my
own.

please post info about it.

"Dirk Pfeiffer" <dirk@dbx501.de> wrote in message
> Reply to message from "Andrew Matthews" <edisthedragons@cox.net> (Mon, 03
> Jan 2005 06:48:12) about "Re: Private Server":
>
> AM> Actually I have all the admisttatrion programs. I have the ability to
> AM> add in
>
> Hmmm...Mind sharing these programs? I have enough resources to eventually
> run such a private server. And btw this would be awesome just to use them
> for testing reasons.
>
> AM> better blue frogs and get whatever u want quickly. I have thought it
> AM> out well it would work nicly but im having some problems keeping it
> AM> secure.
>
> AM> "David Cherry" <david. cherry@empyrion> wrote in message news:
> AM> 41d8086e$0$41066$ed2e19e4@ptn- nntp-reader04.plus.net...
>
> >> "Andrew Matthews"
> >> <edisthedragons@cox.net> wrote in message news:WZLBd.68279$QR1.
> >> 42115@fed1read04...
> AM> be
>

> >> Thats going to be great fun , just you and some mates running around on
> >> a empty plannet, no doc buffs, no armour, nothing to kill
> AM> no
> AM> take
>

> Bye
> Dirk Pfeiffer <dirk@dbx501.de> Mon, 03 Jan 2005 18:18:42 +0200
>
> === Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

alos was wondering,do you have the ability to set char's as jedi's?

"Dirk Pfeiffer" <dirk@dbx501.de> wrote in message
> Reply to message from "Andrew Matthews" <edisthedragons@cox.net> (Mon, 03
> Jan 2005 06:48:12) about "Re: Private Server":
>
> AM> Actually I have all the admisttatrion programs. I have the ability to
> AM> add in
>
> Hmmm...Mind sharing these programs? I have enough resources to eventually
> run such a private server. And btw this would be awesome just to use them
> for testing reasons.
>
> AM> better blue frogs and get whatever u want quickly. I have thought it
> AM> out well it would work nicly but im having some problems keeping it
> AM> secure.
>
> AM> "David Cherry" <david. cherry@empyrion> wrote in message news:
> AM> 41d8086e$0$41066$ed2e19e4@ptn- nntp-reader04.plus.net...
>
> >> "Andrew Matthews"
> >> <edisthedragons@cox.net> wrote in message news:WZLBd.68279$QR1.
> >> 42115@fed1read04...
> AM> be
>

> >> Thats going to be great fun , just you and some mates running around on
> >> a empty plannet, no doc buffs, no armour, nothing to kill
> AM> no
> AM> take
>

> Bye
> Dirk Pfeiffer <dirk@dbx501.de> Mon, 03 Jan 2005 18:18:42 +0200
>
> === Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Reply to message from "cldstrife" <cldstrife@ff7.com> (Sat, 15 Jan 2005 21:
21:30) about "Re: Private Server":

Strange...setting free some rumor, then never posts again...Just hot air?

Dirk

c> alos was wondering,do you have the ability to set char's as jedi's?

c> "Dirk Pfeiffer" <dirk@dbx501.de> wrote in message news:1104765744@dirk.
c> dbx501.de...
>> Reply to message from "Andrew Matthews" <edisthedragons@cox.net> (Mon,
>> 03 Jan 2005 06:48:12) about "Re: Private Server":

>> AM> Actually I have all the admisttatrion programs. I have the ability
>> to AM> add in

>> Hmmm...Mind sharing these programs? I have enough resources to
>> eventually run such a private server. And btw this would be awesome
>> just to use them for testing reasons.

>> AM> better blue frogs and get whatever u want quickly. I have thought
>> it AM> out well it would work nicly but im having some problems keeping
>> it AM> secure.

>> AM> "David Cherry" <david. cherry@empyrion> wrote in message news: AM>
>> 41d8086e$0$41066$ed2e19e4@ptn- nntp-reader04.plus.net...

>> AM> be

>> AM> no
>> AM> take

>> Bye
>> Dirk Pfeiffer <dirk@dbx501.de> Mon,
>> 03 Jan 2005 18:18:42 +0200

>> === Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Bye
Dirk Pfeiffer <dirk@dbx501.de> Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:12:37 +0200

O sure I would love yo jsut hand you guys all the work I have done over the
last year. LOL I don't think I have done tons of hacking client re writting
and packet anaylsis to get here Im not jsut gunna give it up. Second its
illegal so giving it to you guys could mean fine and jail time for me im not
stupied.

> c> dbx501.de...
> >> Reply to message from "Andrew Matthews" <edisthedragons@cox.net> (Mon,
> >> 03 Jan 2005 06:48:12) about "Re: Private Server":

> >> to AM> add in
>
> >> Hmmm...Mind sharing these programs? I have enough resources to
> >> eventually run such a private server. And btw this would be awesome
> >> just to use them for testing reasons.

> >> it AM> out well it would work nicly but im having some problems
keeping
> >> it AM> secure.

> >> 41d8086e$0$41066$ed2e19e4@ptn- nntp-reader04.plus.net...

> >> Bye
> >> Dirk Pfeiffer <dirk@dbx501.de> Mon,
> >> 03 Jan 2005 18:18:42 +0200
>
> >> === Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8
>

> Bye
> Dirk Pfeiffer <dirk@dbx501.de> Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:12:37 +0200
>
> === Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

He doesnt have the server-side code - all BS. He's simply a troll. Even if
he did, I know he doesn't have the hardware to run it.

>O sure I would love yo jsut hand you guys all the work I have done over the
> last year. LOL I don't think I have done tons of hacking client re
> writting
> and packet anaylsis to get here Im not jsut gunna give it up. Second its
> illegal so giving it to you guys could mean fine and jail time for me im
> not
> stupied.
>

> "Dirk Pfeiffer" <dirk@dbx501.de> wrote in message
>> Reply to message from "cldstrife" <cldstrife@ff7.com> (Sat, 15 Jan 2005
> 21:
>> 21:30) about "Re: Private Server":
>>
>> Strange...setting free some rumor, then never posts again...Just hot air?
>>
>> Dirk
>>

>> c> alos was wondering,do you have the ability to set char's as jedi's?
>>

>> c> "Dirk Pfeiffer" <dirk@dbx501.de> wrote in message
>> c> dbx501.de...
>> (Mon,

>> ability

> keeping

>> around
>> galaxies
>> if
> thinking
> like

>> Bye
>> Dirk Pfeiffer <dirk@dbx501.de> Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:12:37 +0200
>>
>> === Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Yup all mouth no trousers

In article <ECxGd.7463$qu2.5654@trndny08>, No1uNo wrote:
> He doesnt have the server-side code - all BS. He's simply a troll. Even if
> he did, I know he doesn't have the hardware to run it.

Read carefully what he wrote. He's not saying he has *the* server code.
He's saying he's done the same thing as was done with Everquest: reverse
engineer the client/server protocol and then write a server from scratch.

--
--Tim Smith

Mike

Splendid

Not Stupid wrote:

O sure I would love yo jsut (correct spelling = "just") hand you guys
all the work I hav­e done over the last year. LOL I don't think I have
done tons of hacking cli­ent re writting and packet anaylsis (correct
spelling = "Analysis") to get here Im not jsut (correct spelling =
"just") gunna (correct spelling = "gonna") give it up­. Second its
illegal so giving it to you guys could mean fine and jail ti­me for me
im (correct spelling = "i'm) not stupied. (correct spelling = "stupid")

Amazing, he can't spell stupid or just or gonna but he's not stupid.

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 20:48:12 -0800, "Andrew Matthews"
<edisthedragons@cox.net> wrote:

>Actually I have all the admisttatrion programs. I have the ability to add in
>better blue frogs and get whatever u want quickly. I have thought it out
>well it would work nicly but im having some problems keeping it secure.
>
>"David Cherry" <david.cherry@empyrion> wrote in message
>>
>> "Andrew Matthews" <edisthedragons@cox.net> wrote in message
>> > Well I have the ablility to run the server someone else out there must
>be
>> > able to do such a thing.
>>

>> Thats going to be great fun , just you and some mates running around on a
>> empty plannet, no doc buffs, no armour, nothing to kill
>> > "Andrew Matthews" <edisthedragons@cox.net> wrote in message
>no
>> > fun
>take

ill play on your server i just bought the tottle esperience pack i
didnt no it was a pay server so im really bumed out icant even play
the game