Guest user account

How do I allow a guest user to access Outlook Express to send and receive
e-mails? The Guest account is on but when I try to access e-mail it tells me
to ask myself (the administrator) for advice!
1 answer Last reply
More about guest user account

    "Katyl" <Katyl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I allow a guest user to access Outlook Express to send and
    > receive e-mails? The Guest account is on but when I try to access
    > e-mail it tells me to ask myself (the administrator) for advice!

    In a word, don't. Set up a Limited User account (call it "visitor" if you
    like!) but don't bother with the guest account. Unless you have a home
    network and have XP Home Edition, the guest account should be turned off any
    way as a security measure.

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP