Windowed mode???

I've been reading up on using Auto-it for automating some parts of SOE
grinding (crafting,etc). I realize Sony considers this a violation.

One point that is continually made is that I need to get the game out
of full-screen mode. There's "supposed" to be some sort of setting
under "Options" and then "Graphics". However, my options screen, while
having settings for all sorts of graphics changes (such as how
detailed the graphics should be) does not have a setting for screen
size.

how do I change this?

gwen

Gwen Morse wrote:

> I've been reading up on using Auto-it for automating some parts of SOE
> grinding (crafting,etc). I realize Sony considers this a violation.
>
> One point that is continually made is that I need to get the game out
> of full-screen mode. There's "supposed" to be some sort of setting
> under "Options" and then "Graphics". However, my options screen, while
> having settings for all sorts of graphics changes (such as how
> detailed the graphics should be) does not have a setting for screen
> size.
>
> how do I change this?
>
> gwen

in game, you are past those settings.

CH

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:01:53 -0500, Clawhound <none@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>> One point that is continually made is that I need to get the game out
>> of full-screen mode. There's "supposed" to be some sort of setting
>> under "Options" and then "Graphics". However, my options screen, while
>> having settings for all sorts of graphics changes (such as how
>> detailed the graphics should be) does not have a setting for screen
>> size.

>in game, you are past those settings.

This would be why I couldn't find it. I did, and I'm now running in
windowed mode.

Thanks!

Gwen

Jim

Another way to do it is, when in-game, hit ALT+ENTER and it should
toggle between fullscreen and windowed. If you run two instances, or
like to tab out to browse or whatever, this is much easier to handle
than all the flicking and such with fullscreen mode. :)

Gwen Morse wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:01:53 -0500, Clawhound <none@nowhere.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> One point that is continually made is that I need to get the game
out
> >> of full-screen mode. There's "supposed" to be some sort of setting
> >> under "Options" and then "Graphics". However, my options screen,
while
> >> having settings for all sorts of graphics changes (such as how
> >> detailed the graphics should be) does not have a setting for
screen
> >> size.

are
> >in game, you are past those settings.
>
> This would be why I couldn't find it. I did, and I'm now running in
> windowed mode.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Gwen

You can also use "ctrl-esc" if you're running fullscreen to go to desktop.