Foraging for bait (scouts)

I've read in online guides that scouts can find bait for fishing via
/forage.

However, every time I forage, I find plant matter (which will not go
on my hook).

How where do I find bait?

Gwen

"Gwen Morse" <goldmoon@geocities.com> wrote in message
> I've read in online guides that scouts can find bait for fishing via
> /forage.
>
> However, every time I forage, I find plant matter (which will not go
> on my hook).
>
> How where do I find bait?
>
> Gwen

Usually on the edge of the water...

Xizor
------------------------------------
Fayda Orcar, Valcyn.
------------------------------------

"Gwen Morse" <goldmoon@geocities.com> wrote in message
> I've read in online guides that scouts can find bait for fishing via
> /forage.
>
> However, every time I forage, I find plant matter (which will not go
> on my hook).
>
> How where do I find bait?
>
> Gwen

Just keep trying, bait can be found anywhere, I can forage it up in the
middle of the starports while waiting for the next flight out, though with
the new reduced timers, rarely bother unless off on a fishing trip.