I tried the above settings in AMD OverDrive and windows worked fine, so I set the same settings in the BIOS.
If these are safe temperatures, or it seems like a safe tune I will leave it as is.
Any help/info on overclocking anything more would be great!
- PCI-E Bus
- Memory timings
- Any other settings.
Here are my system specs:
- Logisys Area 51 Black ATX Window Case CS51WBK (Sucks, I know!)
- 2x 120mm Antec fan (1 intake bottom front-Medium speed/1 exhaust top rear-High speed)
- Removed side window fan since it got loud and placed a tube from the hole to the processor fan so the processor sucks from outside the case. Can post picture if requested.
- Antec Earthwatts 500
- AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition
- Asus M4A785TD-V EVO
- Mushkin 4gb HP3-10666 2x2GB
- EVGA Geforce 9800 GT SuperClocked overclocked to 744/1799/1104 [Core/Shader/Memory] from 650/1625/950
- Samsung 2494HM @ 1920x1080px
I'm playing games(CS:S,COD:MW2,L4D2,Going to get Crysis soon, more similar) on my system, so I am pretty sure the graphics card is the bottle neck. But I have a 2 year extended warranty on it and the motherboard so I don't mind overclocking the hell out of both of them to increase performance in games.