Windows Explorer folders intact through reboot

Windows Explorer folders intact through reboot

Sometime in the early middle ages, soon after the fall of the Roman Empire,
I remember that I could preserve my open folders through a reboot. I'd
reboot and they'd reopen.

However, it doesn't seem possible in XP.

It was very convenient, and a step backward to disable it.

Or is there a way?

dennist685

Hi,

Control Panel/Folder Options/View tab, check the line "restore previous
folder windows at logon". Click apply/ok.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone