Sign in with
Your question

By what means do you recieve the money from mail in rebate?

Tags:
  • New Build
  • Cyberpower
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
September 23, 2008 3:56:19 PM

By what means do you recieve the money from mail in rebate?
I am a Trinidadian and I just wanted to know how do the send the money am I even eligible for this!
I bought a Sigma 635W Shark PS from CYBERPOWER which has a $35 Rebate how is this money going to be credited to me? Just wanted to know if I should go through the hassle to ship/mail the rebate info and form to claim anything?

More about : means recieve money mail rebate

September 23, 2008 4:05:42 PM

well first of all, you got a long wait ahead of you...it takes a really long time for mail in rebates to come in (like 8-10 weeks)...usually they will come in the form of a check...
September 23, 2008 4:16:13 PM

I always send in the mail in rebates. By the time I get it (in a cheque as the previous poster stated) I've already forget I had done it so it's like free money. :D 

It's not really a hassle, just fill in the forms and mail it off.
Related resources
September 23, 2008 4:19:44 PM

I usually just get a product now that is less expensive before the rebate...

I have sent off 2 of them now one has been 2 years and 1 year....Still have yet to receive my rebate check....Curse corsair....

anyways....

They come in form of a check as Ahslan stated...but i am not sure if your are eligible for it. Best thing is to look it up or call the company and ask. It takes us a few months to recieve to it will take a little longer than that for you to get yours id imagine....

good luck..the waiting game begins
September 24, 2008 4:34:42 PM

speaking of mail in rebates...i just got one of mine in yesterday! WOOT for getting $15 back!!!
!