This is my first time overclocking and I need to know how much I can overclock an E7500 with the standard heatsink and three other fans on the chassis. Any way to figure that out??? Programs instead on bios tutorials would be appreciated.
1. I am not unwilling to learn. I am just unwilling to learn for over a month about the same thing and still get no results
2. I am not willing to spend more on a better heatsink because I just spent HK$10000 (convert it yourself if YOU are so willing to learn) to build the computer myself
3. i do not want bios because mine keeps crashing
1. All I need is a 20% over-clock to reach the 3GHz level
2. PC specs are:
4GB DDR2 RAM
E7300 @2.94GHz with standard heatsink
P5P43TD PRO mobo
3. All I want and need is about 20% overclock anyway
4. that IS ALOT OF MONEY when your a 14 year old thats been saving for that computer for 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!