I believe it's Whip. I have 2 places for you to check on quests and such.
One is my guild website. http://www.mistsoftime.net and the other is
Allakhazams at
http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Forcesensitive&message.id=18.
Hope this helps.

"Andy" <andy.sheppard@total.co.uk> wrote in message
> Who give the HS quest in the village i want to get "Luck" in Phase 2.
> Thanks

For future reference here is a link to the "Read Me First" thread from the
forums:

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Forcesensitive&message.id=15405

This has links and info for just about everything concerned with the force
sensitive quests.

"Andy" <andy.sheppard@total.co.uk> wrote in message
> Who give the HS quest in the village i want to get "Luck" in Phase 2.
> Thanks

If I remember rightly tho, Luck was moved on a phase to 3rd one and you will
need to pick up Artisan to be able to do surveying.