I want buy new graphic card and I want your help>>

nour0505

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
I want to know if Sapphire HD 4670 512MB DDR3 can run games like crysis and Far Cry 2 with high performance?
and you should know that my screen max resolution is 1024 ×768

and also which is better between these cards and better for Gaming in future..
Sapphire HD 4670 512MB DDR3
or
XFX 9600GT 512MB

and I want to know if you suggest another graphic card which has same price range as previous graphic cards I wrote in this question and has better performance in games..

thanks for help.

greywolf4469

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2008
Hey go to

mystichardware.com click on contact us.

tell these guys what you want, they can tell you everything you need to know, They have build me 3 custom systems in the last 3 months, one for me,wife and Daughter, I explained them what I was going to use them for, GAMING, and they recommended what to get, I'm totally pleased with my computers, and Highly recommend talking to these guys for any computer related info or builds.

Tell them LNS]Grim sent you.

greywolf4469

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2008
Hey go to

mystichardware.com click on contact us.

tell these guys what you want, they can tell you everything you need to know, They have built me 3 custom systems in the last 3 months, one for me,wife and Daughter, I explained them what I was going to use them for, GAMING, and they recommended what to get, I'm totally pleased with my computers, and Highly recommend talking to these guys for any computer related info or builds.

Tell them LNS]Grim sent you. :hello: :hello: :bounce:

I know you said the same price point but it could pay you to wait a week or so untill the 4830 is released and we see how it performs. It will be placed both price and performance between the 4670 and the 4850 and may offer you a better life span than the 4670 which will probably be restricted by its 128 bit interface in future games. Thats not fact but my own opinion.

Mactronix

From what i have heard the NDA (Non Disclosure Agrement) lifts on the 23rd, yay 2 days to go. So we wont hear about it untill a day or so after that. Its (rumoured) ;) to be a cut down 4850 with 640 SP's instead of 800 on the 4850. What will matter is what clocks it will run and if it still has 4 back ends or not. If it does keep its back ends then we will at last be able to see what happens when you give the SP's a better ratio.

Mactronix

nour0505

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
tahnks for your answers but which better hd 4830 or geforce 9800 gt in games like far cry 2 and crysis and NFS undercover and PES 2009 at 1024×768 resolution and can I play these games at high settings at previous resolution with 9800 gt??

nour0505

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008

I want your answer plz.

Your best bet would be to go to your internet browser and type in HD 4830 and check through a few reviews and make your own mind up. Im not trying to be funny its just that the card is so new that you will get the same info from the benchmarks in the reviews as i would and thats all i would be doing at this point is quoting reviews at you.

Mactronix