Wolfshadw

Titan
Without specs from Cooler Master's website, it's hard to say, but the previous version (COOLER MASTER RA-690-KWN1-GP CM 690) only supports the 690 series case. I would expect the same to be true for this side panel.

-Wolf sends

Talon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2004
Well jayjay, after a brief search I don't see any panels with a window for the 534 model case you listed. I assume the reason you want to replace the panel is for a window since the panel you linked has a window?

There are other methods if you are determined and/or want to mod the existing panel. There are many sites that offer window "kits" that are general and not unique to any one case such as Frozencpu.com or CrazyPC.com.

In short, with a dremel tool or a nibbler if you are careful and a quick google search you can find a how-to in a million places probably and order a window kit if you don't feel comfortable trying to cut anything other than the metal panel (the easiest thing to cut out of the materials needed).

If you don't feel comfortable at all with that don't do it but I think it may well be your only option short of buying another case altogether to get the look you want.

Look at some "window kits" and read a how-to or 3 online and see how you feel with the idea afterwards. However I take no responsibility if you jack up your case by getting in a hurry or slice/cut off a finger or some such :) hehe It is all up to you and what you're comfortable doing.

jayjay

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2007
Yea the reason for that panel is that it has a window. I'm going to look into those window kits and instructions right now. thanks for your help

Talon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2004
Np at all ! It should be exciting to have done it yourself if you go that route, very rewarding modding :) I recommend getting a decent pair of workgloves that you can manipulate things well but still have some level of protection and eye protection (cheap pair of safety glasses) is a must. Take your time and you'll be fine, Enjoy !