cm rc690 case speaker?????

XRWKEN

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2006
Just got this case for my new I7, putting all the goodies and realized "where is the case speaker?"

Why in gods name would cm NOT give you a case speaker, ALL the great quality parts and they cant add a $2.00 case speaker. I now have to buy one online I guess and pay 5x the cost of the speaker in shipping, Yes its still cheap in the big picture but a HUGE pain in my butt, find one, order one and wait for it

The case is so Well built, more then enough room, good cable management and I didn't need ANY cable extensions like some others have said.

case speaker, why, why, why?

XRWKEN

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2006
My mobo is a Asus P6T Deluxe , When I was hooking up the front I/o wires to the mobo I saw the words "speaker" on the Q connector. it has 4 pins. I was/am assuming that is for a case speaker. i would have thought that if the mobo came with some type of sound in the mobo thee would be no need for that speaker connector. But for around $275. for the mobo, asus would include it. Nothing in the manual about that connector or an integrated speaker, just on the Q connector.

Ken

XRWKEN

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2006
I ordered one on ebay $5.00

I would miss my good morning start up beeps

1 beep, ahh, drink coffee
2 beeps oh spit coffee out, start digging around
3 beeps, run like hell, she's gonna blow
:)