SD card recovery under $125

Ruger_24

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2010
Hey guys,

My friend kept a TON of photos on his SD card from about January, and when he deleted them, he did it through the in-camera system. In any case, now the card does not show up when plugged into a PC or Mac... and the camera gives a read error whenever it is turned on with the card in.

We are currently looking at a few Data Recovery services, but it is a 1.0gb SD Card and the places that I have seen want about $125 for this. This is a lot more than I was expecting, and I'm curious if anybody can offer some advice. Other services, or any other cheaper alternatives.

jivdis1x

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2006
r u asking if you can recover the SD so that can it be use again? "TON of photos on his SD card from about January, and when he deleted them " I assume you have nothing left in the SD with that statement. Just reformat the SD using Panasonic SDformatter V 2.0

wolfish009

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
I think you can still find a solution from a data recovery company and no where else. As your card doesn't show up i assume its corrupted so i see no software recovery solutions but of course you can still find a good recovery company that can really retrieve your data but you will have to compromise with the price.

In your case i don't think $125 is too much because last time when i went through this and was looking for best recovery software it cost me around $250 :(

If you are lucky there are possibilities for good recovery under $125 :)

Consult these experts they might give a better option.

http://www.eprovided.com/recovery-of-digitalphoto.html

Hope it helps!