Watercooling GTX295

Kkkk1

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006
I want to OC my GTX 295 soon. However as it already runs anywhere between 75 - 85c while under load I think a better cooling solution is needed. I have absolutely no experience of water cooling at all. I do have a large case (Cosmos S) which supports watercooling so was just wondering if someone could tell me exactly what I need?

Many thanks.

japps2

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2007
You will need everything...I don't know of any "kit" that will have everything for a gtx295. You will need:

- radiator (240 size preferably) ~$60 - $100
- pump ~$50
- waterblock for the videocard ~$100
- 2x fans for radiator ~$40
- hose/connectors ~$25
- distilled water + pt nuke ~$10

all this might cost around $350 after shipping and tax. try frozencpu or danger den for parts. and as always...ask questions before you buy...there are a lot of knowledgeable people around here that can help.

Kkkk1

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006
Many thanks for the last two posts, a least some people are helpful with manners.

Much appreciated guys. I suppose I could see how much I could get for a trade in and put the cost of a water block I was going to spend on one of the new DX11 Radeon cards. Thanks for the tips.

thelivingflesh

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2009
there is a cooling unit available from cooler master.....only 1 unit is made.....for vga, cpu, chipset etc....heres the link.,....

personally i would recommend it becuase one of my friends use it. and it works fine.
Its called AQUA GATE.....green ***.... : )

http://www.guru3d.com/article/coolermaster-aquagate-max-review-cpu-liquid-cooling/

Kkkk1

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006

Ahhhh, now I see what you mean........

When I originally clicked on your link I just got the google search screen, however i've just logged back on on my work laptop and it takes me to a guide. Maybe I need to update flash or something on my other PC. Many thanks for the help I thought you were being sarcastic before. Appologies