XP Home SP2 Sound Schemes Stopped Working

My sound scemes have all the sudden died. I keep going back to the
control panel and re-saving the default and schemes, but it doesn't ever
seem to work.

I am at a loss, any help apprecciated.

Please post any help in the newsgroup, thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about home sound schemes stopped working

    ehubble wrote:

    > My sound scemes have all the sudden died. I keep going back to the
    > control panel and re-saving the default and schemes, but it doesn't
    > ever seem to work.
    >
    > I am at a loss, any help apprecciated.
    >
    > Please post any help in the newsgroup, thank you.

    See "Where did my sounds go?" on MVP Kelly Theriot's Top Ten:

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com