BenQ versus Samsung LCD 26" HD TV/PC Monitors

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
February 12, 2005 1:13:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.video.digital-tv (More info?)

A friend is shopping for a flat screen monitor that can double as his tv and
his computer screen. (He has a small condo so doesn't have a lot of space).
We were looking today at various brands but is seemed that the Samsung
(#912013) had a slight edge over the BenQ (#DV2680) just looking at the
displayed footage on them. However, the price for the BenQ was better plus a
BenQ DVD recorder is being thrown in too (#JH300) which is normally around
$300 Can.
My friend is in a quandry now as to which one is going to be the best - he
wants the best picture with low refresh rates (to cut down on blurring on
fast action scenes), but the price factor has to be considered too.

Anyway, does anyone have any experience with BenQ LCD's, and if so, are they
a good line? My suggestion is to go for the BenQ, and get the recorder too,
if it's got similar specs to the Samsung.
February 12, 2005 1:43:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.video.digital-tv (More info?)

The model # for the Samsung should be LTP266WX/XAC
It seems I originally quoted the store's #, not the manufacturer's.

!