DFI lanparty ut nf sli-dr expert motherboard

supersizeplz

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
had a few questions, maybe about the last month, ive been having alot of computer freeze ups, and when i say freeze ups id be playing world of warcraft and my computer would lock up completely and i would hear a loud static/clicking noise and its not the type of clicking noise u would hear from a hard drive going its the type of noise i would hear through my speakers and could hear it at the neighbors house. and within the past 1-2 weeks it started doing it maybe 9 times a day. and 2 days ago it did it and i restarted and noticed the time switched to jan 11th 2005, so when i wake up in the morning did a restart and said invalid system disk, i had a raid array setup on strip, ran the maxtor hard drive a few days ago and it tested both drives and said they were fine, well i tested then yesterday after the crash cause it gave a ivalid system disk error and no hard drives could be detected, well i thought it was extremely odd, well i started tinkering, and noticed in bios the motherboard wasnt detecting either 1 of my hard drives nor was the maxtor software from floppy, im assuming the motherboard is possibly bas cause now on restarts the monitor doesnt turn on unless i shut the computer off completely for around 5 mins, was wondering if i could get some feedback