Galaxy question from a Newbie

Going to create my character tonight. Is there any certain galaxy that I
should be on or does it really matter? I should say that I've never played
a MMORPG before. Thanks in advance!!

Start on a semi active server. More crafters means more options to buy your
goods (competition in quality and price). This game is heavily based on
player economy. To buy the best weapons, armor, harvesters, factories etc
you will need to purchase them all from other players.

If you are playing from the U.S. timezone, the two active servers are Bria
and Ahazi.

Bria is really overpacked and there are ramblings of lag. I would choose
Ahazi.

z66 wrote:

> Going to create my character tonight. Is there any certain galaxy that I
> should be on or does it really matter? I should say that I've never played
> a MMORPG before. Thanks in advance!!

Some of the medium servers (such a Valcyn) have good economies, but
never had the inflation that hit other servers. I'd recommend one of
those. The busiest servers also have the highest prices.

CH

Chilastra Rules!

"z66" <z66@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
> Going to create my character tonight. Is there any certain galaxy that I
> should be on or does it really matter? I should say that I've never
> played
> a MMORPG before. Thanks in advance!!

Intrepid is very active US Server with lots of Galactic Civil War going on