Galaxy question from a Newbie

Going to create my character tonight. Is there any certain galaxy that I
should be on or does it really matter? I should say that I've never played
a MMORPG before. Thanks in advance!!

More about galaxy question newbie
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Start on a semi active server. More crafters means more options to buy your
    goods (competition in quality and price). This game is heavily based on
    player economy. To buy the best weapons, armor, harvesters, factories etc
    you will need to purchase them all from other players.

    If you are playing from the U.S. timezone, the two active servers are Bria
    and Ahazi.

    Bria is really overpacked and there are ramblings of lag. I would choose
    Ahazi.

    "z66" <z66@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Going to create my character tonight. Is there any certain galaxy that I
    > should be on or does it really matter? I should say that I've never
    > played
    > a MMORPG before. Thanks in advance!!

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    z66 wrote:

    > Going to create my character tonight. Is there any certain galaxy that I
    > should be on or does it really matter? I should say that I've never played
    > a MMORPG before. Thanks in advance!!

    Some of the medium servers (such a Valcyn) have good economies, but
    never had the inflation that hit other servers. I'd recommend one of
    those. The busiest servers also have the highest prices.

    CH
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Chilastra Rules!

    "z66" <z66@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Going to create my character tonight. Is there any certain galaxy that I
    > should be on or does it really matter? I should say that I've never
    > played
    > a MMORPG before. Thanks in advance!!

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Intrepid is very active US Server with lots of Galactic Civil War going on

    In article <g_ednYG8X--SJdzfRVn-uQ@adelphia.com>, "z66" <z66@NOSPAMyahoo.com>
    wrote:
    >Going to create my character tonight. Is there any certain galaxy that I
    >should be on or does it really matter? I should say that I've never played
    >a MMORPG before. Thanks in advance!!

Mmorpg Games Video Games