NO BOOT SIREN SOUND ERROR

capusta

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
Hi, Ive got a machine that wont boot its just making siren error sound. Been searching the forums for a week now-different answers same s..t

Motherboard is EP-4PLAI (epax.com says that mobo uses award phoenix v6.0 bios - didnt find any explanation to the siren error sound with these keywords) When I power on my pc there will be a black screen and after~5-7 sec. endless annoying siren sound monitor isnt saying no signal its just black. Ill tell you what Ive tried: clearing the cmos about a dozen times, checking the cpu and fan (all fans are working and cpu is warming up nicely., no marks of frying), changing the graphic card, changing the power supply, the mobo is taken out from the box and its laying on my table, all connections are proper, i cleaned the mobo, all the capacitors look perfectly good, hdd is brand new, PLEASE HELP SOMEBODY WHO REALLY KNOWS WHATS THE PROBLEB HERE ive been into computer for many years now and I cant say that im a rookie but Icant find a solution here, im affraid thou that it could be the mobo?