oops2001

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
Hi
I have two Sata hard disks
On one disk I have win7/winxpPro64
On second I have win2003server/winxpPro32
When I choose disk one from Boot Option menu (when the pc just starts and you press F10 to choose boot sequence)...everything works fine.
When I choose disk two, the system loads but my mouse and keyboard doesnt work as soon as it reaches the login menu ( happens to both the OSes in the second disk )

Please help I really need to work on my ERP softwares installed in second disk as it had costed me good amount of money and time.
thanksyou.
My mobo is inteldg45id.

oops2001

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
Yes I can see files on the second drive/s when I boot from the first.
Now the windows Xp OS in the second drive is working but
windows 2003 server still not detecting ny USB ports so i cannot work with mouse and keyboard ( in safe mode also) :(??????
Any fixes please.Or any usb system files that i could paste from outside into the 2003 server OS...please tell.
thnks
FYI I got softwares / OSes installed on the second drive by some other guy using his PC.

oops2001

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
yes aford10 all are good except windows 2003...should i try to get sp2 for it or get installed by someone else?
and one more question out of topic..
If i boot use the second hard disk through my e-sata port will there be any impact on speed or performance? ( if no, I think i will get an e-sata case..as it would be easier for me to root out any problems easily without having to open my cabinet again and again.)