Will be logging on tonight

Just to see if my house is still there.

I've been playing WOW since early January. I fear my house won't be there...
nor any of my sweet items including my DE-10.

Anything happened with Smugglers? =)

Anthony Giampa; Imperiai2@cox.net
In the year 2000: "...The American bald eagle will be taken off the
protective species list,
not because it's no longer endangered, but because it is a douchebag." --
David Duchovny

"Anthony Giampa" <Imperiai2@cox.net> wrote in message
> Just to see if my house is still there.
>
> I've been playing WOW since early January. I fear my house won't be
> there...
> nor any of my sweet items including my DE-10.
>
> Anything happened with Smugglers? =)

Your having a laught arnt you. Smugglers are waiting for the Curb

"Alexei Boukirev" <aboukirev@blah.ameritech.net> wrote in message

> From the description of CB design SOE finally understood that in order to
> be intersting it does not have to be over complex.

I think they learned that buffs gives players god mode like ability, lets a
mastered profession solo 90pct of the creatures in game. Also allows anyone
with buffs and decent armor to master combat professions in weeks or days.
They also finally realized when you have 3 ham pools, and one of them cannot
be healed by "normal" means, it imbalances the system. See Master head shot
and eye shot. Why does every pvp player unbuffed all have their ham bars
maxed on the blue bar?

> There is no ideal MMO game (at least to me) right now.

I am still enjoying SWG, sure it has its faults as many online games do. I
think I would hate it more if I was still in the grind...but currently my
toons are maxed at what I want them to be, not interested in the jedi grind,
have accumulated more credits then what I know what to do with.. so now it's
basically login and look for trouble... am a Bounty hunter btw so lookin
forward to seeing Jedi sabre block toned down some.

If it wasn't for the player Bounty Hunter versus Jedi content in this game,
I would be long gone. If I want to battle artificial mobs, whats the point
of playing online?