Pc games Nvidia

Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Games
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Anonymous
October 26, 2008 10:29:34 PM

Yah i know why pc sucks! its cause of nvidia. look at the games. crappy BioShock , crappy crysis, crappy far cry 2, crappy doom 3, quake4, and so on bla bla bla. most of these ge sould of been great hits but crappy game engins for nvidia made them suck bad , like horrbly bad, like horrably bad, and maybe gave people a medical bill for for playing these games like Goggle vision, blind ness, demon possition(the nvidia demon telling poeple if you uy my card or use a game engine the requires a nvidia we wont hurt),the heebies geebies, or the great i've fallen and i can get up.
doom should have been a hit quake sould have been a hit, the otheres games just suck.
You know what i mean you know it now, so do somithing about it before we die or have to play crappy pc games for the next 10 years
And damn you priateers you know how muck money were losing?

More about : games nvidia

October 26, 2008 10:46:56 PM

Swiper, as I read your post, I know youre a stranger, but your post just gets stranger and stranger
October 26, 2008 10:47:52 PM

There's got to be a pill, or therapy for that. nVidia has issues but they did not screw up FC2 at all, IMO it's a great game, and I'm running it on 8800GT SLI. I'd *REALLY* like to know what nVidia did too you though.....
Related resources
October 26, 2008 10:52:42 PM

brendano257 said:
There's got to be a pill, or therapy for that. nVidia has issues but they did not screw up FC2 at all, IMO it's a great game, and I'm running it on 8800GT SLI. I'd *REALLY* like to know what nVidia did too you though.....

Charged him $900 for the 7800x2 then they dropped support for the card. that would do it
October 26, 2008 10:55:12 PM

Do you even know what you're talking about?

First of all, the way game developers choose to create their engines is not on nvidia's part, it is their choice. I'm sure some under-the-table dealing goes in for optimization, but all in all, it really doesn't matter. ATI cards are just as strong as nvidia cards in almost every game. "The way it was meant to be played" campaign was little more than an ad. Optimizing an engine for a card really doesn't do a whole lot to improve performance or experience. Crysis, Doom 3, and Quake 4 have their ups and downs, but all in all, I liked them a lot. Just because they didn't run a specific engine you wanted doesn't make them crappy. Anyway, tell me how a game engine makes a game bad? Sure, it changes how the game feels, but the actual story and gameplay are far more important. An engine doesn't make or break a game - humans run on emotion, not C++.

So, what do you plan to do about this terrible calamity of nothing-wrong-at-all?

You're just ranting. If you don't like a game, don't buy it. I believe the PC is the best platform for gaming, and I think games like Crysis and Quake are just a fine few examples of why it is the best. I have no idea what you're actually trying to say, or even what the problem is you're ranting about, but I suggest you do some research and thinking, then come back to this "problem".
October 26, 2008 11:15:30 PM

I think it is safe to say that the OP should spend a little more time reading grammar books than playing video games!

Seriously dude, what is with that post!
October 26, 2008 11:17:13 PM

Wow, smoke much crack do we?
!