picture on the start menu with name

How do you get the picture to appear with your name on the start menu? i
have gone under user accounts and I am the administator but when I open up
the start menu all I see is the name>
1 answer Last reply
More about picture start menu name

    1. Enable Welcome Screen
    2. Switch to Windows XP theme

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "irishprincess" <irishprincess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do you get the picture to appear with your name on the start menu? i
    > have gone under user accounts and I am the administator but when I open up
    > the start menu all I see is the name>

Start Menu Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP