mouse troubles

Lately my mouse has been conking out while playing the game. any ideas
on how to fix this?
4 answers Last reply
More about mouse troubles
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    what do you mean "conking out"?

    "mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Lately my mouse has been conking out while playing the game. any ideas
    > on how to fix this?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Change the batteries ?

    "mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> schreef in bericht
    > Lately my mouse has been conking out while playing the game. any ideas
    > on how to fix this?

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:44:31 GMT, "Atomic Punk" <ggarza@woh.rr.com>
    wrote:

    >what do you mean "conking out"?
    >

    >"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> Lately my mouse has been conking out while playing the game. any ideas
    >> on how to fix this?

    the mouse just becomes unresponsive when i move it around the screen.
    it just plain freezes onscreen and sometimes i hear a tone from my pc
    that it lost contact with the mouse. i have to unplug it then re-plug
    it. it only happens with SWG. when this happens the game itself does
    not luck up. i can still move around using the keyboard.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    If it's a USB mouse you might want to try a different USB port, or try using
    the PS/2 adapter that is usually included in the package. I found on two
    different motherboards that the only way to get reliable communication with
    my Logitech optical mouse was to use the PS/2 adapter.

    > the mouse just becomes unresponsive when i move it around the screen.
    > it just plain freezes onscreen and sometimes i hear a tone from my pc
    > that it lost contact with the mouse. i have to unplug it then re-plug
    > it. it only happens with SWG. when this happens the game itself does
    > not luck up. i can still move around using the keyboard.

Mice Games Video Games