mouse troubles

Last response: in Video Games
March 31, 2005 7:27:08 AM

Lately my mouse has been conking out while playing the game. any ideas
on how to fix this?

More about : mouse troubles

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 4:44:31 PM

what do you mean "conking out"?

"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:D frm41ld0shtf91cvcgupc82bn92vae3es@4ax.com...
> Lately my mouse has been conking out while playing the game. any ideas
> on how to fix this?

March 31, 2005 6:38:17 PM

Change the batteries ?

"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> schreef in bericht
news:D frm41ld0shtf91cvcgupc82bn92vae3es@4ax.com...
> Lately my mouse has been conking out while playing the game. any ideas
> on how to fix this?

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 7:22:48 PM

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:44:31 GMT, "Atomic Punk" <ggarza@woh.rr.com>
wrote:

>what do you mean "conking out"?
>

>"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
>news:D frm41ld0shtf91cvcgupc82bn92vae3es@4ax.com...
>> Lately my mouse has been conking out while playing the game. any ideas
>> on how to fix this?

the mouse just becomes unresponsive when i move it around the screen.
it just plain freezes onscreen and sometimes i hear a tone from my pc
that it lost contact with the mouse. i have to unplug it then re-plug
it. it only happens with SWG. when this happens the game itself does
not luck up. i can still move around using the keyboard.
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 9:10:35 PM

If it's a USB mouse you might want to try a different USB port, or try using
the PS/2 adapter that is usually included in the package. I found on two
different motherboards that the only way to get reliable communication with
my Logitech optical mouse was to use the PS/2 adapter.

!