Recognition Problems with TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Graphi..

I tried updating the OS of my TI-84 Plus Silver Edition graphing calculator
(after installing both the driver for the Calculator through the new device
wizard and the IT Connect software) and at that point it was being recognized
and tranferring fine. During the installation process of the OS the
calculator automatically turned off and as a result the entire process needed
to be repeated. But when I tried again, Windows didn't even recognize the
calculator like it did earlier, and named it an "Unknown Device" (previouly
it was called "TI Educational Device") so I was not able to retry the OS
installation process, and right now my calculator won't function at all...it
just says "Waiting for OS Install."

Please Help!

Thanks,
Devin

Answered on the other post, but you must have fresh
batteries or external power.

some support

function at all...it