Closed

Anyone wanna buy a DOS HP200LX?

Tags:
February 28, 2005 10:22:51 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.handheldpc,comp.sys.palmtops,alt.msdos,alt.msdos.batch,uk.comp.sys.palmtops (More info?)

http://johnw.freeshell.org/200lx/

As shown the unit works great and includes a case and PC card modem.

These little palmtops are really nice. As shown I already have a
Jornada 720 and cannot substantiate using this over that. This Palmtop
most definately has better PIM apps, a far more sophisticated database,
and might be more powerful. The unit ships with Quicken (not Pocket
Quicken but DOS Quicken), laplink Remote a app for connecting to VT100
shells, and much more! I'm not sure how to use DOS to connect to the
Internet, so maybe a expert can assist here.

These units sell for like $200-$300 on thaudus.com. The RAM is 2MB.

I think $100 + shipping would be a fair deal.

Send paypal payment to crucifyself03@aol.com. It will probably cost
about $10 to ship in the USA. If you are an international buyer, then
please email me.

John
--
1Cor. 1:18 ¶ For the message of the cross is foolishness to
those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it

More about : wanna buy dos hp200lx

July 18, 2008 11:45:00 AM

Hello,
I'm interested in the HP 200 LX - mine has suffered some physical damage.

$100 looks expensive, I'd like to offer USD50.

I'm in the UK

Stephen

stephen.bashforth@btinternet.com
July 20, 2008 11:39:07 PM

Dude, this thread is over 3 years old ! :pfff:

Go to the Buy/Sell section.
!