When I play SWG it will minimize to desk top, does not crash the game or the
comp. just minimizes. I'm playing in full screen mode.Anyone had this to
happen to them?

i have, but only when i program starts up or when aol messenger is not on
away message and someone send an instant message. also have had this happen
when my daughter minimizes game to load aol mess. i have to log off or
reboot

"J. Freeman" <freeman4622@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> When I play SWG it will minimize to desk top, does not crash the game or
> the comp. just minimizes. I'm playing in full screen mode.Anyone had this
> to happen to them?

One thing you may want to try is resetting the in game defaults. If you have
made any modifications, they may have gotten corrupt. Happened to me once as
well.

Another thing you can try is turning off advanced text services for the
game. Right click the short cut, go to the properties and click the
compatibility tab. Down near the bottom is an option for input settings.
Check the box for "turn off advanced text services for this program", apply
it and try the game again. Might help.

Obi