Blaster X-Fi problem

smoov

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2007
Hello, i bought a Creative Blaster X-FI Titanium. I installed it and booted up my computer and notice that nothing showed up on my monitor. My monitor is just blank, no picture or anything. I take the sound card out and my monitor works fine. I'm running windows vista and i have a Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe MB. I don't really know what the problem could be and why my monitor isn't show up anything when i have the sound card installed? any help would be geatly appreciated. I turned off the HD Audio sound and i turned off the sound on my sound scheme and it still does the samething.

Thanks.

smoov

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2007
hey, i tried both slots and samething happens. I do notice that i still have sound going to my headphones when i play music or something. So maybe i don't have the onboard sound turned off? i went into the bios and i didn't see anything about onboard sound. I really don't know much about that but i turned off the HD audio. Thats all i really seen and i disabled the sound in my sound opions un sound scheme. Any idea's or what is it called in the bios that i need to turn off?

Thanks.

dokk2

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2007
in your bios look for "onboard devices configuration" that's where you will find your onboard sound and lan and parallel ports etc..turn off anything you do not need/use whatever it is..:)

smoov

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2007
I disabled everything in my onboard device config and it worked.. I did get the BSOD after but thats been fixed. So everything works now. Thanks, for the help!