Status
Not open for further replies.

carpenter20m

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2008
I've been lurking these forums for a while now and, as far as I have understood, the new phenoms aren't coming out until January or February, right?

Then why did I find the new phenom II available for immediate delivery in a Greek site?

If you can read Greek (although you don't have to, the brand names are in English), here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/7qxvdj

If you're interested in prices the phenom II 940 costs about 300 euros, which is about 420 dollars. But you get lower prices there, so I am guessing that it will cost much less.

Of course, I may be making a fool of myself and this AM2+ phenom II 940 is out a long time and just came to Greece and I don't know what I am talking about.

Still, though, any info would be appreciated, especially since I am in the market for a new pc (but can wait until spring)...

stoner133

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2008
MMM could it be that Greece is closer to the factory then the states are? It's just a couple more weeks away. Jan 8th for the 940 and Feb for the 945

medjohnson77

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2008
I also have two builds at the moment, well three but the third is a P4 3.0ghz I got at the 3.0ghz at the egg and upgraded my girlfriends old computer with a AsRock 456i prescott board it think. My 6400be processor seems to run games very well, and I don't even think it would bottle neck any games that are out at this time, let alone my quad bottle neckin them.

I am not sure were your getting off calling me a noobie Road, I am not a noobie unless you consider a 31 year old, who has been around computers all my life, got tired of buying crap store bought computers about 3 years ago and started building my own systems. I am not the best builder out there I am sure, however I can hold my own.

But then again you call my $1500 dollar custom system that is a quad core a piece of crap, which just show how out of touch you are with the real world... :hello:

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006
Well, another legitimate thread shot to pieces by crapping and the voting game.

To the OP, my appologies for the mess, and please, feel free to post again. Your thread wasnt locked because of anything you did or the information you posted. It was locked due to the ensuing crapfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.