Sign in with
Your question

What do I need for good watercooling??

Last response: in Overclocking
January 22, 2010 4:38:32 AM

Ok, I just ordered the Corsair 800D case that I plan on using for watercooling to overclock. I really would like to watercool everything. GPUs, CPU, Chipset etc. I am trying to figure out what I need to get for watercooling setup. I plan on running 2 5970s or maybe the equivalent of the 300 series when they come out. I like the EVGA classified motherboard, and maybe the new dual 1366 MOBO when it comes out.

I defintely plan on using at least one gulftown CPU when they come out, I really want to use the 6 monitor setup from Samsung when that is released. Other than that, I have nothing set except that I want watercooling to OC as much as possible, and am a total noob when it comes to that. Since many of the parts I want for this build aren't available for purchast yet, I want to start buying the things that I know I will use (including water cooling supplies). Thanks in advance for any input.

More about : good watercooling

January 22, 2010 4:18:42 PM

microterf,

Read the thread Conumdrum linked. It has alot of information that will steer you in the right direction when it comes to water cooling.

-ouch1
m
l
!