What do I need for good watercooling??

Ok, I just ordered the Corsair 800D case that I plan on using for watercooling to overclock. I really would like to watercool everything. GPUs, CPU, Chipset etc. I am trying to figure out what I need to get for watercooling setup. I plan on running 2 5970s or maybe the equivalent of the 300 series when they come out. I like the EVGA classified motherboard, and maybe the new dual 1366 MOBO when it comes out.

I defintely plan on using at least one gulftown CPU when they come out, I really want to use the 6 monitor setup from Samsung when that is released. Other than that, I have nothing set except that I want watercooling to OC as much as possible, and am a total noob when it comes to that. Since many of the parts I want for this build aren't available for purchast yet, I want to start buying the things that I know I will use (including water cooling supplies). Thanks in advance for any input.
2 answers Last reply
More about what good watercooling
  1. Read this:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/256577-29-external-liquid-cooling-2009

Use your head. Look around. You can fix lazy.
  2. microterf,

Read the thread Conumdrum linked. It has alot of information that will steer you in the right direction when it comes to water cooling.

-ouch1
Ask a new question

Read More

Heatsinks Overclocking Water Cooling